What i wish i knew when i was 15.
- Money will never buy you a cure for suffering. But get it anyway.
2. Kindness is a curse if its conditional.
3. Love is a contract. Read the fine print and make your peace with it.
4. Grow your ego when you are young and then prune it hard when you grow up.
5.Compassion is the best medicine for everything. Everything.
6. Don’t waste your time chasing girls. The one you want will find you.
7. Learn to talk in front of the world but then practice listening in front of the mirror.
8. Be plastic.
9. True Love is unconditional. It means it has no opposites. It means you can’t hate the one you truly love.
10. This life is a game that will kill you . Play with passion everyday.